ZTNA Buyer's Guide
Learn how to ensure zero trust access to private applications in datacenters, Azure and multi-cloud environments. Leverage your Azure AD user store for Single Sign On (SSO) into any private resource, beyond just SAML-based web SSO.
When it comes to keeping your private apps private, on-prem VPNs lack the agility required for today's IT environments.
With no native support for multi-cloud, BYOD and hybrid work, it's time to reconsider your remote work security strategy.
Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) solutions move from implicit trust to explicit identity-based access controls, applied at the network, application and in-app levels.
Read the ZTNA Buyer's Guide to uncover:
- Shifts that have shaken up private access
- Why traditional remote work security isn’t delivering
- What zero trust network access is
- Seven essential ZTNA capabilities
- How Check Point Harmony Connect can help