Advanced SOC Operations / CSOC , Big Data Security Analytics , Critical Infrastructure Security
Panel Discussion | MITRE ATT&CK Framework: Seeing Through the Eyes of Your Attacker
'Despite an arsenal of point products designed to block malware and threats and warn of vulnerabilities that can be exploited by attackers; it is no longer sufficient to rely on traditional defence techniques. While effective in some areas, these approaches are limited, with one of the most important gaps being the lack of information on how cyber attacks are executed once inside your virtual boundaries. So how can you gain better visibility and level up your defences?
A comprehensive framework like MITRE ATT&CK showcases methods used by today’s adversaries so you can start thinking like an attacker, and make more effective decisions that prevent costly attacks - before the business is interrupted.
In this session you will learn:
- The most common cyber attack & security frameworks used by SecOps teams
- The key pillars of cyber security every organization should adhere to
- What a threat-centric process for building defence capabilities looks like
- How to efficiently operationalize the sheer volume of MITRE detections in SecOps
- How to evaluate and track MITRE ATT&CK Coverage